Teachers, employers and support
Last year we supported 62,123 employer encounters with young people
Give back to your community by sharing your career journey and knowledge with young people in secondary schools and colleges.
By giving just one hour of your time you can really make a difference to a young person’s life and it could be what inspires them to start a career in your industry. You could be the key to ensuring a young person gets the opportunities they need.
I thought volunteering in a school was an opportunity for me to give back to my community, but I’ve actually gained so much more than that which has helped me and my business.
What you can do in an hour
- Enterprise Competitions
- Careers talks
- Employer panels
- Support linking business activities to the curriculum
- Apprenticeship talks
- Work experience/workplace visits
Benefits to you and your business
- Join business volunteers to inspire young people and act as a role model for your industry
- Improve your business network by engaging with other local businesses supporting schools and colleges
- Widen your recruitment pool by engaging with students, parents and teachers
Apply to become a volunteer
Give an hour and share your career journey and knowledge with young people in your community.